Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to my first blog!

Hi! Welcome and thanks for checking out my new blog. I've never had a blog before, although I used to keep a journal as a teenager. Yes, a journal - not a diary. To me the difference between a diary and a journal was how much I could write! An official diary gave you one sheet for each day. Well, there were days that I could get by with one sheet, one paragraph, one sentence. But other days... I could write pages! So a diary was too limiting for me. I needed to be free to write as much or as little as I was feeling at the time.

So I've been following other blogs for awhile now. I am subscribed to quite a few that I follow regularly on Google Reader. And lately I've been thinking it might be time to dust off my writing and see where this blogging thing takes me but this blog will be mainly about my travels through life.

Welcome to my world!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri! Welcome to the blogging world :) Can't wait to read more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krista! Now to figure out what to blog about! ;-)

    ReplyDelete