Sunday we drove down to Magnuson Park in Seattle to attend an event put on by Cozi. Cozi is a great product that we use online and have their app on our phones to keep us organized. We use the calendar to keep track of everyone, as well as the To- Do lists, and the shopping lists. Love it! Cozi was attempting to break a Guinness world record by having the most ducks in a row. So they were lining up around 18,000 small yellow rubber duckies. Sounded cute and fun!
Then I found out that some of my favorite people from Flylady were going to be there, two were flying in from NC, so I cleared my calendar! They helped me during one of the more difficult times of my life and I will forever be grateful to them. And the people from Cozi are some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to deal with.
Here is the CEO of Cozi with the employees receiving their official certificate from Guinness:
And meeting my friends from Flylady was a true delight:
| Me with Pam Young and Leanne Ely |
| Me with Marla Cilley |
After talking via email, Facebook, Twitter, and chat, it was so fun to finally meet them in person! They were even kind enough to bring the sun with them! What a great day!

You met FlyLady! Wow! I wish I'd been there too :D
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I am working on a list of blogs about FlyLady. I'd love to have your blog on there too! In case you're interested, you can find the list here:
Add your blog by clicking here!
Simply hit the 'Add your link' button at the end of the post and follow the instructions.