Okay, so I've been having a little trouble getting started with regularly blogging! ;) I am working on a couple posts from our last two vacations. I have the first one about ready to go. It is from last year, but I wanted to have a place to put it so will post that one first and then will work on the trip we took this year. So... stay tuned! Hopefully you won't be kept waiting too long for them! LOL :)
Hooray, you're back! I've stopped blogging for the month of July...will give me lots of time for blog reading! Can't wait to read! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane! So... late last night I hit the Publish button for the post on last year's trip. Um... it seems that when you copy/paste in text from a Word document (where we originally wrote it a year ago) it adds in a bunch of formatting that Blogger doesn't understand! (sigh)
ReplyDeleteSo today, very fitting for Anti-Procrastination Day, it is at the top of my priority list to get it fixed! Time to pull out the trusty timer! :) Stay tuned!