Well my first little foster kitty has left our home. I took him into the shelter on Wednesday for his checkup and another deworming treatment. He checked out fine, but just under the required 2lb weight to put him up for adoption. The shelter was full, the foster homes are full, so they wanted to put my foster kitten with another single foster kitten in one home to free up a home for the next incoming kitty. So they decided to put my little guy in another home with the other kitten, and then I'd be available for the next one coming in. It was a little hard to say goodbye to my first little foster kitten, but I knew he's be happy with a playmate to keep him company. Then it was home to sanitize the kitten room for the new occupants! Emily, the foster coordinator, assured me that I wouldn't have much of a break, maybe a couple days.
Take care little guy. I'll be keeping tabs on you to make sure you get a good permanent home!
No comments:
Post a Comment