| They love their box! Look closely, there is another kitten inside! |
| They really fill out this bed now compared to the day they arrived! |
On Friday, September 24th, I took them all in to the shelter vet for another recheck. Verdict? The kittens are now big enough to be adopted and they had room for them at the shelter. I was warned last week that this might happen so we were prepared, but after having them so long, it was a little harder to say goodbye. I managed to do it, helped pick out the kennels they would stay in, and then left. Mama gets her own single kennel and the kittens get a larger kennel. I came home and made brownies. I needed chocolate!!! Here are the pictures I took of them the night before they left.
Good luck to my buff feline family. I wish you all well and hope you each get wonderful loving permanent homes! Mwah!!
Update Saturday 9/25/10: One of the buff kittens (wasn't told which one) is pretty much adopted already! The adopters submitted their application so if it checks out, the kitten will be going to their new home next week! Yay!
Update Saturday 9/25/10: One of the buff kittens (wasn't told which one) is pretty much adopted already! The adopters submitted their application so if it checks out, the kitten will be going to their new home next week! Yay!
Awwwww....they are so cute! Looks like they really loved their room there in your home. I hope they'll all find permanent homes that will treat them as well! Know it must be hard to let them go....
ReplyDelete