Yesterday I took the three-pak into the shelter for their booster shots and weigh-in. They were now healthy and large enough to be adopted so I had to leave them there. Fridays are good days to leave them since more people come in Fridays and Saturdays looking for a new family member. So hopefully they won't have to stay at the shelter for very long.
They were with us only two weeks, but it's amazing how each kitten and each litter have had their own personalities. This group was named by the previous foster family who had pre-teens and named them from the Harry Potter series: Severus (Tuxedo, Male), Remus (Tabby, Male), and Dora (Calico Female).
Here is another set of pictures taken the night before they left our home. Sorry about the closed eyes, they don't like the flash on my camera! :)
 |
| Severus | |
 |
| Remus | |
 |
| Dora | |
Good luck to you three. You are great kitties and I've enjoyed having you with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment