I checked on the cats and kittens, and looked in on the dogs that were at the shelter. I was told that I would probably be getting a call soon as they have noticed an increase in kittens being turned into the shelter. Kitten season has begun. Sure enough just two hours later the call came. They had two white hissy kittens that were too small to be adopted. They were scared and hissy with new people and situations. But I knew that would change once we got them home where it was quiet.
| First day with us |
Oh how cute they are! Hope they aren`t deaf. I am a new follower to your blog and am looking for your news! Like it here. I am not being a foster "mom" but having rescue dogs...
ReplyDeleteTina in Germany
Hi Tina, welcome! We wondered whether the kittens might be deaf too so tested them and their hearing was fine, thank goodness! Thank you for having rescue dogs! :-)
ReplyDelete