Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meeting Peter Walsh!

Last Thursday I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the organization expert, television personality, and best selling author, Peter Walsh!  I was happily surprised to learn that he was doing a personal appearance and book signing - not only in my city, but at my neighborhood store!  I had never met him in person before, but I have seen and read everything he had ever done.  So of course I planned my schedule to make sure I was there!  I arrived early and was fourth or fifth in line. He was so warm and friendly to everyone, he took time to chat individually with each one of us, answering questions, signing books, and giving us all a wonderful experience.  When it was my turn and we met, I introduced myself and I only got out my first name and he immediately looked like he recognized me, and then he said my Twitter name!  Wow!  I follow him on Twitter and send him tweets occasionally, but was quite surprised he remembered me!  Wow!

Peter Walsh

Can you tell I was thrilled to meet Peter Walsh?
Thanks Peter for the autographed book, the hugs, posing for photos, and the wonderful memory!  Now I am psyched and ready to let go of more clutter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment